Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
What is Cisco SMARTnet?
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximise operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet is an after sales support package from Cisco, the world's leader on network and telephony systems for business, which helps businesses to maximise their network availability, reliability, stability, and security.
The Cisco SMARTnet package allows access to phone based technical support with optional hardware replacement.
Varying levels of response can be purchased to support business continuity and recovery plans, from Next Business Day (NBD) to 2-hour hardware replacement, as well as Return For Repair (RFR).
What is included with Cisco SMARTnet?
- Around-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Access to the extensive Cisco.com knowledgebase and tools
- Hardware replacement options include 2-hour, 4-hour, Next-business-day (NBD) advance replacement, as well as Return for Repair (RFR)
- Ongoing operating system software updates including both minor and major releases within the licensed feature set
- Cisco OS software support to extend the life of Cisco devices with improved security, increased performance, bandwidth management, new protocol support, and greater interoperability
- Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on select devices with 'Smart Call Home'
Cisco SMARTnet contracts are purchased for each item of Cisco networking or telephony equipment. This is slightly different than the Cisco Smart Care pricing of one single contract which covers all equipment in one site.
How do I purchase the Cisco SMARTnet service?
All Cisco after sales care services and renewals can be purchased through SLA Performance Ltd. Simply send us an inventory of your equipment and an idea of what level of support is required. We can assist you with any details as needed. Next, we will put together a competitive quote and send it back for your review. This process is free of cost. Signing up with Cisco SMARTnet through SLA Performance Ltd will help minimise any network disruptions to your business, so contact us today on 0845 557 6310 or email
Further information about Cisco SMARTnet, can be found in the following pdf files:
SLA Performance Ltd Company Number 7118059 Registered in England and Wales is a proud member of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) representing quality, integrity, strength and service. VAT Registration Number: 104694225.
Tel: 0845 557 6310